There are only few shapes i consider close to perfection, one of which has been appositely crafted for claw grip users, the endgame gear xm1r.
This is why, we decided to evolve the shape to what is for luceout its maximum potential, clocking at 37 grams, the EndShape is a meticulously crafted beauty, and one of our best works.
The particularity of this shape resides in its low profile, the clicks stand low and enhance the feeling of precision, while at the same time the hump is wide and tall, it makes contact with the majority of the palm, enabling the use of all our hand muscles while gripping the mouse.
As for all LuceOut Mice the EndShape Features Regulable Pre-Travel of Main Clicks and Side Buttons, a Super Low Center Of Gravity, and pre-installed corepad mouse skates, for a smooth and controlled glide.
The EndShape is 3d printed, Luceout has spent months working with the best manufacturers to develop a unique surface finish that makes the mouse feel amazing, the surface is grippy, smooth, and comfortable to the touch.
A high degree of attention has also been dedicated to structural integrity and rigidity, achieving great results.
We worked on the EndShape longer than any other mouse, the result speaks for itself.
- Weight: 37g
- Dimension: 122.6*66.4*38.1mm
- Adjustable pre-travel of front clicks and side buttons
- Low center of gravity
- Mounting corepad mouse skates
- Battery Capacity: 150mAH (14h battery duration of continuous use, 30 minutes recharge time)
The EndShape uses the Delux M800PRO (3370) internals:
- Switches: Kailh 8.0 (80 million clicks lifespan)
- DPI: From 50DPI up to 19000DPI supporting minimum 50DPI step setting (PAW-3370/On-board Memory Setting)
- Polling Rate: 125/250/500/1000 Hz
- Connection: Type C Wired+ 2.4G Wireless+BT1+BT2,Up to 4 Devices
- Buttons: 5 Programmable Buttons (Left Click, Right Click, Scroll Wheel, Forward, Backward)
- Acceleration: 50G ACC
- IPS: 400S
- Interface: Type C (Come with 1.6m Braided Ultraweave Weave Cable)
- Compatible with Windows8/10/Mac OS