The 305uperlight is inspired by the Logitech g305, an iconic mouse that conquered the market thanks to it low price and sharp and precise shape.
We are big fans of the g305 design, with which we achieved many top scores in aim trainers despite the heavy out-of-the-box weight.
We knew it had much more to offer, and this is why we worked hard to push the design to its maximum potential:
- The 305uperlight clocks at 37 grams
- The 305uperlight has a very low center of gravity Thanks to the battery being mounted under the PCB (14 hours battery duration of continuous use, 30 minutes recharge time)
- It's possible to adjust the actuation of the clicks (front and side buttons) with a simple small screwdriver (Everything is included)
- The mouse comes with pre-installed CorePad mouse skates, for top-of-the-line glide and control
The 305uperlight is 3d printed, Luceout has spent months working with the best manufacturers to develop a unique surface finish that makes the mouse feel amazing, the surface is grippy, smooth, and comfortable to the touch.
A high degree of attention has also been dedicated to structural integrity and rigidity, achieving great results.
P.S. This egg is not good for omelets
- Weight: 37g
- Dimension: 117*63*37.5mm
- Adjustable pre-travel of front clicks and side buttons
- Low center of gravity
- Mounting corepad mouse skates
- Battery Capacity: 150mAH (14h battery duration of continuous use, 30 minutes recharge time)
The 305uperlight uses the Delux M800PRO (3370) internals:
- Switches: Kailh 8.0 (80 million clicks lifespan)
- DPI: From 50DPI up to 19000DPI supporting minimum 50DPI step setting (PAW-3370/On-board Memory Setting)
- Polling Rate: 125/250/500/1000 Hz
- Connection: Type C Wired+ 2.4G Wireless+BT1+BT2,Up to 4 Devices
- Buttons: 5 Programmable Buttons (Left Click, Right Click, Scroll Wheel, Forward, Backward)
- Acceleration: 50G ACC
- IPS: 400S
- Interface: Type C (Come with 1.6m Braided Ultraweave Weave Cable)
- Compatible with Windows8/10/Mac OS